Sunday, July 18, 2010

Olivia is 6 months old; can you believe it? I can't believe how big she is getting. She just had her 6 month checkup and her stats are as follows: Weight- 16 1/2 lbs (55 Percentile) Length- 25 in (44 Percentile) Head Circumference- 17 in (85 Percentile). She is scooting, eating cereal, and two teeth are coming through.


Olivia before her 6 month appointment


Playing in the grass

Sitting in her high chair

Olivia Scooting

Olivia Eating Cereal for the First Time

Olivia Dancing While Listening to her Grandfather Play Neil Diamond


3 comments:

Kara said...

SO cute!! I loved her dancing! I call her dance move "the jiggly legs." I can't wait to see her and you guys next month.

Celeste and Devyn said...

Hey! I'm glad you found me! Oh my goodness, the video of her dancing!? Haha I love it!

The Hancocks said...

I love the videos of Olivia!! The dancing was great! Her hair is super adorable! I wish I could have come and visited you guys this past weekend. Can't wait to see you guys in August!