Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Time!

Last weekend Johnathan, Olivia, and I went to a pumpkin patch. They had a patch where you pick your own pumpkins, a petting zoo, a maze, and corn for kids to play in. I'm learning that holiday festivities are much more exciting with a child.

Olivia liked all the animals except this little guy. He started jumping toward us and Olivia freaked out.





Olivia playing in the corn. She loved doing this!



Here are my gourds that I picked from the patch

Our pumpkins!




1 comment:

Kara said...

I totally know what you mean about holidays being more fun when you have kids. Obviously Halloween was fun when we were kids, but last week I got Macee a pumpkin for her candy when she goes trick or treating this year and she is SO stinkin cute walking around with it! I can't wait to take her trick or treating - it's so fun! And it'll only get better