Monday, January 12, 2009

A Blog About Nothing. . .

So I haven't posted a blog in a little while so I thought I should. The only problem is that I don't really have anything to write about. However, for the few people who do have an interest in mine and Johnathan's life, I didn't want to leave you hanging. Well, things here in Utah have been pretty much the same. Johnathan goes to school, does his homework, and shovels snow. Alex goes to work, reads books, and watches TV. Hoping all is well in everybody else's world, The Kingsleys in Utah.

PS. Sorry for the lame update but it's all I have.

3 comments:

kelsey said...

Thanks for posting, even if it is just posting for posting's sake. I love and miss you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Alex! I love you :) What books have you been reading? You could do a blog on the book you're reading! Just an idea.... I love to hear updates on your life though, of course.

Kristine hipps said...

Good to know that things are in a nice routine for you guys. Who would have known that living in that snowy place would become so "normal"!