Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Winter Wonderland

Well, all here in Utah is well and very white. Both being native Arizonans,   snow was a new experience for me and Johnathan. As snow begins to fall Johnathan begins to shovel snow, because heaven knows I'm not going to shovel it. Below is a picture of Johnathan shoveling away and taking pride in the fruits of his work.


Despite snow shoveling, we have also been enjoying the picaresque scenery as a result of the snow.  Take a look for yourself.

2 comments:

Kristine hipps said...

So pretty. Good work Jonathan! The pretty pictures are the fun way to view snow, not the shoveling part. It, too, fell in love with watching snow fall when I was with the Mins. Loved the Christmas card - you're all so grown up!

kelsey said...

I'm glad you can enjoy the snow and Jonathan can utilize it as a means of proving his manliness (in case the beard wasn't enough). Just try not to trip too much; I know how you are, especially once you start laughing (need I remind you of a certain day trip to Prescott?).