Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weary Travelers

A couple weeks ago Johnathan and I made a 14 hour journey to Mount Vernon, WA. Although the trip was long and tiresome, we finally made it to the evergreen state. While there, we visited the Tulip Festival and experienced a plethora of magical colors.


In addition to the tulips, we also made a trip to Seattle. While in the big city, we visited Pikes Fish Market, watched some street performers, checked out the space needle, and painted the town red.






4 comments:

kelsey said...

That looks magical! I am wildly jealous of you guys at the tulip festival. One of these days we will all have to go together. Now THAT, would be magical.

Shauna Crittenden said...

I agree! Don't you love Seattle? It's one of my favorite places! I never got to see the tulips there though! They are beautiful! Josh and I just went to New Hampshire/Maine/Vermont/Boston with his parents (it's where he served his mission) and their were tons of beautiful tulips! I think it was one of my favorite parts to see all the different colors of tulips!
Oh and Shelley and Ryan are moving to Seattle this summer so if we do ever want to all go, we might have somewhere to stay for free! THAT would make it even more magical :)

Kristine hipps said...

We have a picture of Matthew sitting in that same row of tulips (taken when he was on his mission there back in 2003). How fun for you guys!
Also, good luck with the RS calling - you'll be g-r-e-a-t!

quadmom said...

Hi Alex and Jonathon! What a great trip. What amazing pictures. I hope that you're feeling well Alex. I heard that you guys are expecting. How exciting! Love, Jayne