Sunday, September 21, 2008

Welcome To Our Life

Being a first time blogger, I am not quite sure what I am supposed to say. Johnathan and I don't live adventurous lives, we don't own fancy cars, and we don't travel to exotic places. Nonetheless, we feel compelled to share our simple lives with our family and close friends. A few months ago Johnathan and I made a move from Arizona to Utah in order for Johnathan to attend Brigham Young University. Johnathan started his first semester at BYU a few weeks ago. Besides the fact that studying takes up most, if not all, of his spare time, I think he is enjoying furthering his education at such a fine institution. As for me, I started a new job at APX Alarms a few weeks ago in the scheduling department. Johnathan also works at APX, but in the tech support department. However, Johnathan will soon be looking for employment as a physical therapy aide to begin his exciting adventure into the world of physical therapy. As of right now, we don't have much to report, but don't you worry, we plan on keeping you posted. After all, we have joined the world of blogging.

3 comments:

kelsey said...

Nothing makes me happier than the thought of you two living on love and macaroni! The fact that you're now bloggers makes me pretty happy too!

Lenore Flindt said...

We are so happy that you decided to blog. Now we can keep up on what is new in your lives. We miss you both alot. keep up the studying Johnathan and good luck with your new job Alex! We Love you!

sandy said...

Hello Johnathan and Alex, congrats on your move and new adventures. Living on love, that is awesome!