Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How To Impress Your Man

When I was in high school my mother taught me how to make sunny side up eggs. As my mother was teaching me this skill, she told me it would really impress my husband someday. At the moment, I doubted making eggs would positively impact the man I love. I was, however, WRONG. A couple days ago I made myself some sunny side up eggs. Because several years had passed since my mother's advice on how to impress a man, I had forgotten all about it. I remembered it, however, as soon as I put my eggs down to eat and Johnathan, with the upmost excitement, said my eggs were a masterpiece. So, thanks mom for teaching me a way to impress my man. . . it sure worked. 

 
Johnathan even took a picture of my eggs. I f this doesn't prove he was impressed, I don't know what will.

3 comments:

Kara said...

oh alex, how I love reading your blog! All of your posts make me smile. I miss you so much!

dwjflindt said...

It's the simple things in life!

kelsey said...

You've got to love your mom and her profound wisdom on how to land and keep a man.